How to enter
Step 1 - Pick one of the CambriLearn Writing Competition Winner's stories.
Step 2 - Work your magic and draw one of the three owls described in one of the three stories.
Step 3 - Post it on social media before 24 October 2023 at 20h00 SAST. Ensure you use #CambriLearnEnvisioned & #Art in the caption as well as tag us @cambrilean
Rules for participation:
- Entries open 10 October 2023 and close 24 October 2023 20h00 SAST
- To participate you must be a 2023 CambriLearn Student.
- Contestants must choose ONE of the three stories as inspiration.
- Contestants must post their final design on their social media account (Facebook or Instagram) and use #CambriLearnEnvisioned & #art in the caption. The contestant must also tag @cambrilearn in the caption or image.
- There will be no public voting for this competition and the winner will be chosen by our judges only.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize for this competition is a R1000 voucher from your chosen online shopping vendor and having your drawing featured as the profile picture on all CambriLearn social media accounts for a day. This prize is not exchangeable for cash.
Disclaimer: By entering into this competition you give CambriLearn permission to repost your design on our social media channels.2